Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bare with me...

I've been playing around with the format of my blog...thanks to the lovely Ms. A. Loads of ideas, but I have no idea if I can actually make them happen. We'll see. If you have ideas, feel free to share!

And then the title. As I said in my first post, the song "Standing Outside the Fire" by Garth Brooks is my favorite. Ever. But I feel like using that as the title of my blog is not getting across the point of the song. Plus now that I'm a Mrs. I've been thinking of using something like "The Adventures of Senor and Senora..." I don't know. Help. All 5 of you! I counted (ET, VK, EC, LU, BU...I think that's all of you, right? p.s. LU, I totally stalk your sister's blog, too).

Also I feel like I need some sort of cute catchy name for myself, the hubby, friends, etc. in the name of anonymity. I've thought of a few, but they're generally not PC, so I scrapped them (for when my blog become world-famous, you know how it is).

Here are my ideas:
1. Use only first names.
2. Use initials (e.g. SV or ET or VK or LU...you get the idea)
3. Cute nicknames for those I talk about most (e.g. hubby = hubster or Mr. V or something; Liz = Lizard, Mrs. U, etc.)
4. Ridiculous nicknames (e.g. I can't even think of any right now...long day).

Aaaaaaaand I'm done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment