Saturday, November 14, 2009

Conflicted


I need your help. And prayers.

I'm conflicted. Actually, I'm CONFLICTED. Ugh.





So, in just about a month, we'll find out what's next for us with the U.S. Navy. Although I wasn't always so enthusiastic, I am looking forward to the adventures of being a military family. But it certainly does make some things difficult. For instance jobs and school. I will definitely be in school until December 2010 (boo) but the job is not so definite. I don't love it. And it's getting harder and harder to go.

And in the spring, it will be REALLY difficult to find time in my schedule for work with school and my internship already taking up so much time.

So, without getting into the nitty gritty details, there are a few options on the plate and many decisions to make. All of these will probably include sacrifice and difficult discussions that I just don't want to have. I'm hoping that you (three?) will be thinking about us and, if you are so inclined, that you'll pray for clarity in what I am supposed to do next.

I'm thankful that this life has taken me on the amazing journey I've already experienced. I'm sure the next chapter will be just as wonderful. It's just getting there!

Thanks y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Now that I'm all grown up I have such an appreciation of how difficult and trying it must have been for my mom as a Navy wife. Use all your resources, make the most of all the opportunities the Navy hands you. I know you will, but sometimes I know you need to hear it.

    I will be thinking of you and clearly we need to catch up since I'm TOTALLY out of the loop. We'll have to make a date up in your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know if i'm truly a component for 'whatever happens happens', 'it all happens for the best'... BUT, we are all always here for you, you have been through thick and thin in life, and you are one of the strongest couples/people i know.. you will make it through anything everything.. xoxox, love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya about not wanting to make tough decisions....but I know that whatever you and Diego decide to do, you will make the best of it because you always do! you have so many supportive friends and family all over the country. definitely will be thinking of you, and am always around if you need to talk anything out!

    ReplyDelete