Sunday, February 14, 2010

Housesssss

Obviously two posts in 30 minutes is appropriate as I really have a lot of other work to do.  So, I'll keep it short and just say that My Friend Kiki and her wonderful husband's house is the whole reason I want to be a home owner.  And I want to own a home JUSTLIKE theirs.  In fact, we're mostly only looking at townhouses.  Hubster and I keep finding ourselves saying things like "Oh that reminds me of the Mr. & Mrs. S house" or "Ugh, I like how xxxx is in Mr. & Mrs. S's house better."

And as Mrs. S would say, luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh dat!  K, bye for real now!

1 comment:

  1. you guys are two funny!!! Fortunately, there is no shortage of houses EXACTLY like ours in the area. Todd's parents looked at two places in two neighborhoods just like ours when they bought their last place and Jen McG. lives in a house with our same floor plan I think too!!

    ReplyDelete