I'm pretty sure that this thesis has WAY more red (blue, green, etc.) than black text at the moment. If you've ever used track changes in Word, you know what I mean. I can't decide if a teacher's red pen marks are worse than track changes colors all over a paper...
I finally received edits from my advisor and *gulp* the paper looks scary. BUT, I'm diving in. And when I come up for air, I WILL BE DONE!
My presentation (or defense or whatever they call it) will be this coming Friday. At 2:30pm. Any thoughts, prayers, or bottles of wine would be much appreciated. But maybe save the wine until afterward. :)
I'll be back, hopefully with some super exciting career news, as soon as this is over. FINGERS CROSSED!
Oh my gosh, Sarah! That is so exciting!! Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way! xo.
ReplyDeleteI know you can do it!! fingers crossed!!! :)
ReplyDelete