Saturday, March 5, 2011

I have a husband, who knew?

I don't think I've told you all (er...you two), but I have a HUSBAND!  Really, the last month you could have said that to me and I would have laughed.  Hubster spent all of February covering two services at the hospital and generally was out of the house from 5am until 9pm seven days a week.  It SUCKED.  But I was thankful we got the CT/Vascular rotation for the shortest month of the year.  woot!

This month!  Oh this month is altogether different and amazing!  At least for me.  Hubster is board out of his mind doing GI procedures all month.  Yep.  Eight hours a day of colonoscopies.  Sounds fun, huh?  But he's out the door by 6:30am and back by 4pm...sometimes earlier!  It's a miracle.  :)

And, bonus, it means that he won't be sleeping through our upcoming vacation!

Who knew being married to a doctor could be so great?!?

3 comments:

  1. Yay for having the hubby home more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez those are like contractor hours.

    When we were in st Lucia we were in bed by 8 nearly every night. Lazing about really takes it out of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps I have some great floppy beach hats if you want to grab one to borrow next week. I'm so excited for our run! Hope the weather is good!

    ReplyDelete