So the blog has been neglected. But the house, husband and pups have not. I'm considering it all a win, in the end.
And it is only appropriate that my last post was on September 1, 2011 because on September 1, 2012...
There will be a new child in the house. :)
I am going to do my best to update this blog with baby-growing information and general how we're doing insight. Diego and I are really looking forward to our new addition, as well as the next 6 months to get used to the whole idea!!
Also, the blog is going private (as you may know by now) because I'm not all about sharing every detail of my life with all of the internets. This also explains why there hasn't been and won't be a giant Facebook/gchat/Twitter/Washington Post announcement about our news.
I look forward to sharing this new chapter with the people in our life who we love so much and I'm also sure it will be really fascinating to look back on when the tiny human is here!
Cheers!

Wow, to think the picture above is a rapidly growing baby, just amazing! It is good to have time to prepare for the wee one's arrival! And for the record we are soooooo delighted, really excited and are looking forward to helping you guys prepare, whittling away the "To Do" list. The "Grand Maine Summer Camp" now has three campers on the waiting list.
ReplyDelete-To your good health! Auntie Rab
Sarah!!! What wonderful news! I'm so thrilled for you and Diego!!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteSooooooo excited we will be back in the states in time to meet the baby!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH, I am so behind the times! I blame my own blog negligence. Congrats, y'all! I'm so, so happy for y'all! I can't wait to be part of the journey. xo
ReplyDelete