Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Reason for the Season (Part II - aka End of 2008)

Totally out of order and long overdue, but here you go:

My favorite guys.  This is how they spent 99.9% of Christmas vacation.  They did wash the cars, but there's no photographic evidence (the classic conundrum...did it really happen?  no one knows...).

Charlie's angels!

Ma, a yummy beer, and me at the Padgett's on Christmas Eve. 



RANDOM THOUGHT: I think I've finally learned when to use "me" and when to use "I."  Took long enough.  The above wasn't even a full sentence though.  And as previously mentioned, my blog is NOT a repository of exemplary English grammar.  Moving on.




I'm a butterfly, I'm a butterfly!  Or something :).  Momma opening presents Christmas morning.



My cuddle buddy, at least until Hubster arrived.

Us in all our holiday glory at Christmmakuh 2008!

And I throw this in there for the cheeks.  The ridiculously rotund tasty-looking cheeks.  I love having nephews! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment