...as my friend Jen used to say. She meant it in regards to love (of friends, family, boys, your life's work, etc.). While I take it to heart for all of those things it also applies, for me, to GARTH BROOKS! It's an obsession. Clearly. I would have my wisdom teeth removed AGAIN to see him in concert (I'm glad I didn't have to last Sunday for the concert on the Mall...but more on that later). I won't even tell you what I'd consider doing if I got to meet the man.
His song "We Shall Be Free" just came on Pandora. Amazing. I wish you all could have been in the croud at the We Are One concert when he sang it. I'll post pictures later (along with other inaugural highlights) but for now...
And when money talks for the very last time
And nobody walks a step behind
When theres only one race and thats mankind
Then we shall be free
0 comments:
Post a Comment