
First of all, to my Mom, thank you for loving me for the past 26ish years. Thank you for coming to visit us in Argentina. Thank you for loving my hubby so much, like your own son. Thank you for teaching me to be a strong, independent, compassionate person. Thank you for the faith and hope you have always instilled in me. Thank you for putting up with me when I was 14. And 15. And 16… Thank you always for being the best mom ever. I LOVE YOU!!!
Another very Happy Mother's Day to Hubster's mom, Betty. You have raised the most fantastic son and taught him to be a wonderful man. He is the best gift I could ever receive and for that (and so much more!), Happy Mother's Day. I love you.
An extra special Happy first Mother’s Day to Liz! J Little AveryBee is SO lucky to have such a warm, loving, fun, fantastic Mom like you.
To Lyla, Amanda, Jackie, Emily and any other Moms who might be out there reading my little blog, THANK YOU!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment