Monday, October 4, 2010

Day Ten: One Confession

Clearly I'm late with this final "Days" entry.

So, here it is.  Day 10: One Confession.




I'm obsessed with my vacuum.  It's a disease.  And it's due, at least in part, to the fact that I have 2 black-haired mutts.  If you had this much dog hair floating around your house, you'd be obsessed with your vacuum too!

I'm actually  having a hard time right now deciding if I should wash the filters (you're supposed to do this monthly and it's on my first of the month check-list along with other oh-so-exciting things like dog's heart-worm meds and sharpening knives...I'm SO COOL).

If I wash the filters now, I won't be able to use the vacuum for at least 24 hours while they dry. Um, did I really just lament not being able to vacuum for 24 hours?!?!


I told you it's a sickness.

2 comments:

  1. i have the same vacuum and it is AH.MAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have MAJOR vacuum envy! Mr. insists that "ours will work" if he continues to take it to the vacuum doctor ALL THE TIME. It does not.

    I blame not having YOUR vacuum for my inability to vacuum...that, and we're (thus far) a dog-free house with hardwood floors.

    Additionally, I'm actually envious of your first of the month check-list.

    ReplyDelete