Alright, without further ado, pictures!!
The night before, after the rehearsal dinner. Llama men (alpacas??) were in attendance. David seems less than thrilled, but he really did have a good time. Or so I told him. :)
Di, Merah da Bride!, Liz and Katie.
Laurel, trying to move in on Keith's bride. Too bad they are both (now) married!
I was SUUUUUPPPPER excited to help set up. !! It was a ton of fun and a tradition that I wish had started before my wedding...c'est la vie and looking forward to putting my wedding skilllllz to work at the next llama wedding.
Love love love. Prom style. Love.
I'm pretty sure that we wore these exact same outfits to Kiki's nuptials last October. Ah, and I realized that was the last wedding we were together for. But Hubster was post call and only present physically.
Wuv. Twu Wuv. And just a year after their own wedding!
What what what?!
See, we're really professionals. That and Merah is a srrrrrrrious planner and had everything mapped out.
First dance as Mr. and Mrs.!!! Isn't she GORGEOUS?!?!!!
Although Papa is blurry in this one, I love the look on our beautiful bride's face. She smiled all night.
Taaaaable 1!
Having a ball. Or scrunching our necks into really odd positions (me). Or just looking confused and anxious (Kel)...
So, all in all, an amazing wedding and a fantastic weekend. It was great to see my girls and as always great to see the beginning of a blessed union!
Oh, and as I was uploading these photos, I found pic from Justin's wedding (when I was the best lady, back in July). Those will be coming to a blog near you...probably this one...soon. :)
Ciao!













0 comments:
Post a Comment