1. Olives. Olive-flavored breath. Olive chunks. But not olive oil. Love that stuff.
2. Brett Favre. And I used to LOVE him. I'm sorry, but anyone who goes on television and cries about how they are retiring and how much their career has meant to them but how it's time to be a family-man (or woman) and then NOT retire is not cool. Anyone who does this five bajillion times is REALLY not cool.
3. Dirt under fingernails. It even grosses me out when it's my own nails and I think "eeeeew, I hope no one sees!!"
4. Cursing. Again, I do this too much. It's good (but maybe bad too) that two of the four things on this list are turn-offs for me and yet I do (have?) them. Should work on that...
Love olives and olive oil.
ReplyDeleteCould not agree more about Brett Farve!!!!! Even Phil who is a HUGE Vikes fan wants the other QB to play.
Dirt under the nails used to bother me but with kids who are always in the dirt and have tiny little nails that they do not let you near, you get used to it.
Cursing really bothers me too, though I have let one slip from time to time...but never the "f"word.