Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done

Hmmm...this one is harder than the first few days.  

1.  Walked away from Mrs. W (my boss in Bmore) the day she made the comment about how I should be wearing pantyhose.  I should have told her that I might take her advice the day she actually knew my name and didn't get me mixed up with all of the other young, white, female teachers.  She was a GEM!

2.    Said hello to that guy (not the one you are thinking of).  What a headache that turned out to be!

3.  Stressed about wedding stuff.  That was just silly, because at the end of the day the objective was met and I got the best Hubster. :) 

4. Lost my wallet.  I hate losing things!

5. Walked into my freshman "dorm" room and the first thing out of my mouth was "I'm Sarah, are you Mary?"  My roommate's name was Liz.  I felt stoooooopid.  

6. Um...I seriously struggled to think of any of these.  That's all I've got.    Trying to live life with few regrets!

1 comment: